Monday, November 5, 2012

fall fun

Jimmy and Finn started off the Halloween Season by doing this easy little craft I picked up last year at Target after Halloween.
 We spend a lot more time out doors these days.
I still wish I had a real front porch though.

We have been taking lots more walks to the farm by our house to feed the donkeys, goats, and pony.
 We didn't make it to a real pumpkin patch this year, but we got a few small ones at a local nursery.
Then we headed over to Safeway to get bigger ones that were less expensive.
 We cleaned out the pumpkins, but I had to do most of the work since neither of them would just stick their hands in and get "yucky."  Most of the carving fell to me, too. I have decided my kids aren't allowed to do the kits again until they are old enough to do it themselves.  Let's stick with triangle eyes and a toothy grin for awhile.
Most of my October was spent figuring this stuff out:
More to come on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment