Tuesday, July 31, 2012

rehearsal dinner

We're gonna do this one in black and white, just to be classy.
Okay, so not all the pictures are going to be classy, but funny is better than classy any day.
 We loved getting to see Great Grandma and Grandpa Sobey, as well as Great Nana Weisse (aka G.G).
 Great Italian food and great company meant a great evening.
Gus dubbed Great Grandma Sobey "Big Nana."  Not really sure where it came from.  I introduced her as Great Grandma Sobey and tried to get him to say Great Grandma. Then I think I said she was Nana's Mom.  He then looked at her a bit and said "Big. Big Nana!"
From then on, he was pretty much in love with her and wanted to hug her all the time.  
Needless to say, she loved it.
Big Nana and I also happen to share a birthday, which just so happens to be today.
So Happy Birthday Big Nana and Happy Birthday Yesterday to G.G.
And a Happy 30th to me?

No comments:

Post a Comment