Sunday, March 6, 2011

cheating the system

Okay, if you read this post about my blogger troubles then you will know what I am talking about.  I have started taking Devin's advice and reducing my image sizes before I upload (more work yes, but it does force me to edit my pictures for the better).  However, I learned this a little too late and am once again at my Google storage quota of 1GB.  To solve this problem without paying for anything, I am creating new accounts using my kids names.  I figured I should probably nab gmail accounts with their names while I still can anyway.  By the time they are old enough to care, I am sure the internet will have changed so much that it won't matter.  I am doing this for them anyway.  So posts by Mary Weisse will be no more, but it is still me writing (Thanks Em, I actually got this idea from you and your multiple user names).  While this might involve some more logging in and logging out then I would prefer to do, it means that my blog is still free, then I am happy.  Yes, I am in fact that cheap and will jump through hoops to save $5.  I would just login to Zach's account since he has never used it all, but then people might think he wrote the clever and witty things I write.  We can't have that.

No comments:

Post a Comment