Monday, February 8, 2010

dear aunt michelle

We decided to dedicate this special blog post just for you to say thank you ever so much for the lovely gifts you sent Jimmy this Christmas. Jimmy likes to call them his "Crazy Buddies" but really I think they are more than that. I think they are going to be special toys that we will cherish in this family for years to come--keepsakes, if you will. While the puppy's charming Christmas rendition of "Shout" may have to remain a Christmas-only tradition, we look forward to hearing that cute little streaker monkey sing "I Like to Move It, Move It" all year round. I mean who could ever get tired of that song? It is a classic destined to go down in history with "Ave Maria" and "Pachelbel's Canon in D." They are pictured below for those of you who do not know what I am referring to. I was going to include a video, but either it is too much trouble to get it on my computer at the moment or I just want to hog all the fun for myself. I may post the video later, if you are all lucky.



So Thank You, Michelle. I only hope we can return the favor to you someday when you have children of your own.

2 comments:

  1. Not even a "you're welcome" from Michelle yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, of course your welcome! I'm glad to see he likes them so much. Now I want to see him in his crazy African clothes!

    ReplyDelete