Monday, July 13, 2009

3rd anniversary

So as of June 17th, Zach and I have been married for 3 years! I don't consider it a major milestone, but it is always nice to have a reason to celebrate. We had a really nice dinner at Coup de Tarte, but (as usual) the waitress there thought I was Emily. (I could write a whole separate blog post about how many people have thought I was Emily since we moved back to Phoenix). Another fun thing we did on the spur of the moment was go to St. Thomas so Erin could help us take a family picture by the fountain. We thought this would be a fun annual tradition since it is the church we got married at and we have so many pictures from our wedding out in front of the fountain. We missed last year (not living here and all), but hopefully we can keep it up.







1 comment:

  1. you didn't tell me the waitress thought you were me... who was it? if it was claire that is really weird since she knows pete and would thus have to have thought i was out with another dude... you should have played that one off.

    ReplyDelete